Call for Papers
We invite potential presenters to submit proposals on the following topics:
- Tools for grey literature and data repositories (tools development, next generation repositories)
- Copyright, public domain and free licenses
- Open access and grey literature dissemination
- FAIR principles and data curation in praxis
- Support of research and development related to grey literature (data stewardship, DMP, knowledge transfer) or others.
Paper submission deadline – 19th May 2019
Paper content should be strictly non-commercial and delivered via the on-line form.
The speaker must submit:
- Title of the contribution
- Abstract about 350 – 550 characters
- Authors and their affiliation
- Contact information
All papers will be evaluated by the Programme Committee and all authors will be informed about acceptance by June 15. The Committee and Organizers reserve the right to reject any paper.
The accepted speakers will also have to submit:
- Presentation in English
- Paper for the conference proceedings in English
Authors will be asked to publish their conference materials using Creative Commons licenses. All papers will be reviewed by two reviewers and published on this website and in the Institutional Digital Repository of the Czech National Library of Technology. We would like to publish reviewed conference proceedings in the Grey Journal again.
Please read the detailed instructions for papers and presentations.
Hana Vyčítalová email@example.com
Petra Černohlávková firstname.lastname@example.org